Production 4- Encountering Issues
The beginning of this week has been off to a rough start. My group and I are already falling behind schedule with our filming due to school policies with COVID-19. As we found out last week, one of our main actresses and group members have been placed in quarantine due to having and being exposed to the corona virus. Thinking this was an issue enough, I found I was wrong. Coming back to school this week started with another main actor getting placed in quarantine, as well as the other group member. This leaves me in class without my group, having to film and replace actors on my own. This not only causes issues in the filming schedule, but as well as being able to interact with each other face to face. Not being able to be in class together prevents us from being able to include everyone's ideas throughout the whole movie.
Although there is a solution to this, it will just make the idea of working as a group very minimal. While I am at school, I will find peers to participate in the movie to replace the actors who cannot be at school, as well as filming. I will send the clips to my group members in quarantine which they will edit on their personal computers. This solution keeps us working as a group, even though were not at school together as a group anymore.
Comments
Post a Comment